Friday, February 24, 2006

Sick...

Whoopie! woke up this morning with a bloody fever and a cough. Must have because I wished that Fatimah would get better soon and i wished her fever onto myself... haha passed on the fever to me... and for the cough, Jian! I blame thee! Decided to sleep a little longer before leaving for school arriving two periods late... luckily there was no teacher at the gate and so I, together with one J2 and another J1, managed to slip into school un-noticed.

We got our debate motion today. This House believes that all JCs should be single-sex colleges. A showdown between 06A05 and 06S26. Sum and I had something like a prep debate when he heard bout this... just wanted to know what were some points the proposition were going to throw at us on monday. Go Sulaiman, Talisa and Bryan! 06A05 is gonna be behind you all the way with our yellow hands with uber fat fingers! haha... Today in PW, they gave us a list of top 10 most popular careers which ppl of our personality type are suited for. Guess wht, I'm going to be a counstruction labourer! whee! or I could always be a photographer, journalist, mortgage broker, marketing executive, artist, phychiatrist, entertainer, inventor or a research worker.

:( My art piece didn't quite turn out as what I had visualised it to be. Ah well, luckily it was going to be graded.. :)

Came home and slept the whole day...needed my rest if I were to be well tml... going to the Asian Beat Band Competition at Ngee Ann Civics Plaza... gonna take lots of pictures tml (if dad's able to get hold of any tickets tml) so watch this spot for the update... woke up with my fever pretty much gone but the cough lingered... Darn it!

No comments: