Friday, February 17, 2006

Art

Art IS fun. I strongly adivce ppl to take up H2 Art. Why? Coz I love it that's why :)

Assignment 1 : Where did you come from, where are you going?
This assignment is cool...do a monochrome, black and white, drawing answering the above qns. I've come up so far with two concepts:

1 - My journey thorugh life
2 - Where am I going? Back to where I started from

Won't elaborate on them yet so as not to spoil the final product

Assignment 2 : Design smth to prevent an egg from cracking when dropped from 3 stories up (sound familiar?)

My favourite assignment out of the two...coz it incorporates the aspect of design which many schools which offer art as a sub do not, they only focus on art as art and not design as part of art too ( hope i'm right bout this ) and this is the reason why I decided to stay in TPJC and continue with art...yay! Speaking of art, I'd love to take tis opportunity to thank my angel, Bryan, ( who's supposed to remain unknown to me ) for the gift haha...THANKS!

No comments: