Saturday, February 18, 2006

Bored

Spent pretty much of today stuck at home. Sigh..I'm so lonely......haha. Basically played conquer and worked of my egg protector project for art. haha it's coming along nicely. Had lot's of interesting ideas on how to keep the egg safe. Ah....the wonders of solitude...this is soo gonna come out well :)

And....for absolutely no proper reason at all...here are some pics of 06A05 in Ms Young's hse



click on pictures to enlarge

Did I mention it before? I love my class ^^ TPJC 06A05 rulz! haha..we'll rock on!

1 comment:

Carrie's world............ said...

er....ur class can rock juz not u ahaha...dun take it too hard though?! hehe (: my class rockz better than urs ahah! 6 daisy will rock on forever!!! *sobs* i miss the 6 daisies ppl ): ahah carrie here by the way (: