Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Absent

Absent from school for 3 days now and into the fifth day into my illness...yes, I've been sick since Sat but only went to see a doctor on monday... My 2 day MC just "expired" yesterday and I was supposed to return to school and rejon my beloved class today. I thought I had completely recovered the day before. No more coughs, no more fever, no more anything! But when I awoke this morning, it all came back! FUCK! So here I am spending another day at home resting...instead of going to school... I wanna go back to school! haha couldn't imagine myself saying that last year or the year before or the year before that...you get the picture... Plus, my medication makes me really drowsy and thus I spend most of my day sleeping... so it's wake up, eat, take medication, sleep, wake up, eat, take medication, sleep... that's my daily routine for the past few days...sucks doesn't it? I wanna get well! bah...gotta take my med again....

No comments: