Saturday, March 25, 2006

It's Decided

So yea...it's decided...I'm gonna run for the school elections instead of class for Student Council...after all, Meiling and Soh are already running for class...would love to avoid an internal strife that may tear the very foundation of friendship and trust that 06A05 was built on...and here was my initial slogan for my campaign - "Vote for me or I'll eat all your ice cream" then I realised that I don't really enjoy eating soooo much ice cream that I changed it to "If you don't vote for me then you'll be voting for that other person who is running against me" I thought that made much more sense than the first one anyways...

Soh is now my BROTHER! Let's celebrate...or maybe we'll just sit in a quiet corner of a dark room and....eat ice cream....ah well...haha

No comments: