Monday, August 14, 2006

Bugger...victims of both Rox and Mich..or should I say Poxanne and Pichelle..haha



Random facts about me :
1) Why
2) Need
3) 7
4) Random
5) Facts
6) Bout
7) Me?

alright now that's done...
NEXT...

Things that scare me :
1) Xiwen going crazy
2) Poxanne's magic stick..or should I say paddle stick
3) Poxanne even without her paddle stick

I swear those things really ARE scary..esp nos. 2 & 3

Songs at the moment :
1) Deadeye Dick - New Age Girl
2) Bowling For Soup - Almost
3) Backstreet Boys - Just Want You To Know
4) Blink 182 - All The Small Things
5) 2be3 - Excuse My French
6) Plastic Bertrand - Ca Plane Pour Moi
7) Gwen Stefani - Harajuku Girls

Good songs aye! and many more...

Things I like :
1) in-line skating
2) slalom
3) drumming
4) black with any of the following colours : orange, green, red
5) design
6) pie
7) PERRY!
8) FoTS

Bad habits :
1) going to bed late at night..or early in the morning..depends on how u see it..
2) not studying enough or should i say not at all
3) iresponsible at times
4) spendthrift
5) playing truant once too often
6) going out too often and returning home too late
7) rebellious

Victims :

alright this sucks cause all potential victims have already been "forced" to do this crap which wasted 15 mins of my life doing this..not alot, but it was still 15 mins..but here goes anyways..

1) Amanda Wee
2) Perry (doubt he'd do it anyways)
3) Nigel (likewise)
4) Wei Jean
5) Poxanne (Roxanne has done it but not Poxanne)
6) Pichelle (likewise)
7) Xi Wen

No comments: