Sunday, July 23, 2006

Oh wow...haven't updated for quite a while now.... well then..it's sad coz my life's boring...haha well...ok, maybe not really boring...but yea..nothing exciting been happening the past few days plus someimes I guess I'm just too lazy to put my days happenings into words here...so I guess I'll just update what has happend the past week...

Monday
Forgot what happened...oh I only remember I was on time for sch =P

Tuesday
I think I skipped school on this day...kinda woke up late (0630) and just decided to stay in bed

Wednesday

Lemme just try to recall what had happened to me on Wed....ok, forget it, oh I remember one thing! I was in school...

Thursday
Well, came in late for school today just to skip PE....haha...well I guess that was all?

Friday
Outing with Nigel, Hung, Mich, Xiwen, Roxanne after school today...met Jess and Mich first..went with them to go visit AHS....them being ex-students and me, a wannabe ex-AHSian. Ate their famous (well according to them) chicken rice and stayed there to slack for a while then went off to meet Hung at his house...Bloody hot weather...Long walk...Heavy Bag...spast! So we met, and off we were to Settlers Cafe to spend the rest of the night...Love the place..though their rates are extremely expensive, the games are however were fun and the company was great..well worth the cash I say...Well it'd be better if I didn't have to pay...haha REMINDER: Mich, Xiwen, both of u owe me treats! ^^ Oh and Hung got super high too...
Note to self: Hung's methods DO work at times...spast!
Got home and went out blading with Jean at 2330 to 0230.....got home dead tired...

Saturday
Woke up at 1400...took a quick shower, grabbed my camera and stuff and went to meet Jean to go get our blading equipment...$38 for my helmet, $10 for club tee...went to meet Nigel and hung after sending Jean home..had loads of time to spare since it was, at that time, 1730? and I was to be in school at 1930...2 hours to spare..why not? in the end, came in late for duty..spast...met my "Sis-in-law" after and we went to TM since she was also going there to meet a couple of her friends for a movie.....(Mich, no questions here) haha...so just met them after their movie to send them home...buggers made me wait 5 minutes just to go home?!?! haha

Sunday (Today)
Morn - Lan
Noon - Blading ard my neighbourhood
Night - slacking in front of first the TV then the comp

I'm soo gonna get screwed tml after not having completed some of my responsibilities which consists of:
1) 20+ reading logs
2) GP essay
3) Compre
4) Lit essay
5) Desgin for National day tattoo
6) Art Preliminary Sketches
7) Econs essay

I'm dead...delima! should I pon Sea Sports Carnival tml? But my class needs me....hmmm...




No comments: