Sunday, December 09, 2007

4th day in aussie-land and counting.....

hours here pass really slow....to give an example on how slowly time passes here, I was in my cuz's car and we were driving around Mt. Tambourine (yes, they have an mountain named afer a musical instrument) and I sorta drifted off to sleep...note, it was 1300 then....when I woke up from my nap after what seemed to me like hours, I took a quick glance at the clock and on it, the bright, gleaming crystal display read 1330! They say Australia's not fun cause shops all close early and her night life's non existent....but who needs night life when 12 hours feel as long as 24 hours!

Anyways, the long hours spending doing virtually nothing at all has made me realise that I've been getting rather good discounts on products that I never even considered asking for one in the first place....

Examples:

New pair of specs for NS
original price: S$95 for frame alone
my price: S$85 including new lens

A bottle of Adidas eau de toilette
original price: S$12.50
price at John Little sale@Expo: S$12
my price: $9

A pair of board shorts
original price: AUS$79.90
my price: AUS$35.90

If anyone requires anything here from aussieland, you'd best be telling me before I leave on wednesday....

No comments: