Saturday, May 20, 2006

Friday, the day before today....we went dragonboating as an ODAC activity...3 boats, shared mine with Mich, Sum and Jimmy...hell I was lucky Nordin didn't take our boat..he made all ODACians in his boat jump into the water...well if it were the clear blue waters of Lake Tahoe I wouldn't mind but this is the murky green salty waters of Kallang River..I don't even wanna know what else lies beneath the surface...then today...day 1 of a 2-day course for our 1 star award....one more thing to add to my hate list now - the waters in and around Singapore - they were exactly the same as tt at kallang river! for those who've never ever in their many years of existance in Singapore have never gone down to a beach before...you should one day..you'll be surprised and taken aback at the variety of things there that will make you lose your lunch...after met Rox, Theo, Hung, Mich and Dicky Balls (Nigel) for dinner first at TM then at Simpang Bedok...haha oh and thanks Meiling for asking me to join you guys for dinner after everyone has left for home...came back really red everywhere...I'm lucky I haven't gotten sunburnt yet...well...there's still that chance tml..argh! the water's not doing my face any good!

Song of The Day : Everlasting Love by Jamie Cullum

No comments: