Thursday, April 20, 2006

Loads of things weighing me down....

Firstly, school work...the pressure of tests, CA and the upcoming yet still not so near common tests, PW, homework...it's alot to cope with...but however, gotta pity the history students more...BUT, art still takes it toll...

Secondly, personal life...it's just screwed up...not sure if things have taken a turn for the worse or better though I hope it'd be the latter. cool that rhymes ^^

But however I've resolved to focus right now on my studies and not let anything else affect me...ok maybe that really isn't entirely possible. But I'll try...but it's doubtful that my personal life will not interfere with my studies...

Sometimes I just wish that things were back to what they once were....changes...just gotta adapt..just gotta move on and screw the past...yet the past always finds a way to haunt me...I hate that...

TPJC open house cum carnival's this saturday...hopefully I'll get to see you guys (Ex-Tksians as well as present) there..It'll be great fun..that I'll guarantee you or your money back. Wait, it's free...ermmm sooooo ya..since it's free then you gotta make an effort to come check things out...

Other than that well...it's going on great haha

And a final message for my bud Evelyn! Happy birthday! it's a pity that I couldn't go over to your side of the island to celebrate your birthday with ya...sorry not to have put in the effort..but hey I'm honouring your birthday here on my blog..you SHOULD be honoured haha

No comments: